What is the NTC temperature sensor?
Generally by the NTC thermistor and probe, Extended lead, metal terminal or terminal device.
The probe includes (metal shell or plastic shell, epoxy resin, etc.) Combined with the NTC temperature sensor.
Temperature range can be -50 ~ +300 ℃ between, But considering the actual needs, Generally do not need such a wide temperature range. Specify three different sections, To adapt to different packaging design, While the extension line selection is also different.
NTC works as follows:
Using NTC thermistor in the temperature characteristics, The resistance decreases rapidly with increasing temperature. With this feature, We can resist the measured by NTC resistance to determine the corresponding temperature, So as to achieve the purpose of testing and controlling the temperature.
Extension cord selection principle?
General -50 ~ +120 ℃, -50 ~ +100 ℃ should use ordinary double glue line; 100 ~ 300 ℃ range should be used high temperature line.
● high sensitivity,quick response
● resistance and B value of high precision,Consistent interchangeability is good
● Double-layer encapsulation processHas a good insulation seal and resistance to mechanical collision, Anti - bending ability
● simple and flexible structure, Can be customized according to customer requirements.
● air conditioning, refrigerators, freezers, water heaters, drinking fountains, heaters, dishwashers, disinfection cabinet, washing machines, dryers and other home appliances equipment.
● automotive air conditioning, water temperature sensor, intake air temperature sensor, the engine
● switching power supply, UPS uninterruptible power supply, inverter, electric boilers and so on
● smart toilet, electric blanket and so on
echnical Guide: <What is Thermistor>