Custom PTC heater global supply
The PTC heater is also called a PTC heating element and is composed of a PTC ceramic heating element and an aluminum tube. This type of PTC heater has the advantages of small thermal resistance and high heat exchange efficiency, and is an automatic constant temperature and power saving electric heater. The outstanding feature is the safety performance. Under any application conditions, there will be no "red" phenomenon on the surface of heaters such as electric heat pipes, and no potential safety hazards such as burns and fires.
It consists of galvanized outer pressure plate, stainless steel corrugated spring piece, galvanized inner pressure plate, single layer aluminum heat sink, ptc heating piece, double layer aluminum heat sink, nickel plated copper electrode terminal and pps high temperature plastic electrode sheath. This product uses a u-shaped corrugated heat sink to improve its heat dissipation rate, and combines the advantages of adhesive and mechanical. And fully consider the various thermal and electrical phenomena of ptc heating parts during work, the combination of strong, heat conduction, heat dissipation performance, high efficiency, safe and reliable.
This type of PTC heater has the advantages of small thermal resistance and high heat exchange efficiency, and is an automatic constant temperature and power saving electric heater. One of its outstanding features is the safety performance, that is, when the fan fails to stop, the PTC heater will automatically drop sharply due to insufficient heat dissipation. At this time, the surface temperature of the heater is maintained at about the Curie temperature (generally around 250 ° C), so that the surface of the heater such as the electric heating tube is not "reddened".
Ptc heater principle
The constant temperature heating PTC thermistor has a constant temperature heating characteristic. The principle is that PTC thermistor is heated by itself to make the resistance enter the jump zone, and the surface temperature of PTC thermistor will remain constant when heated at constant temperature. The temperature is only related to Curie temperature and applied voltage of PTC thermistor, but not to ambient temperature. The PTC heater is a heating device designed by using a constant temperature heating PTC thermistor with constant temperature heating characteristics. In the case of medium and small power heating, the PTC heater has the advantages of constant temperature heating, no open flame, high heat conversion rate, minimal influence of power supply voltage, and long life expectancy. The application in electric heating appliances is increasingly favored by R&D engineers. The constant temperature heating PTC thermistor can be made into a variety of shapes and specifications, and is commonly used in the form of a circular shape, a rectangular shape, a long strip shape, a ring shape, and a honeycomb porous shape. The combination of the above PTC heating element and the metal member can form various forms of high power PTC heaters.
PTC heater is divided by conduction
(1) PTC ceramic heaters based on heat conduction. It is characterized by multi-layer heat transfer structures, such as electrode plate (conductive and heat transfer), insulating layer (insulation and heat transfer) and heat conductive regenerative plate (some with thermal conductive glue) installed on the surface of PTC heating elements. Transfer heat from the PTC element to the heated object.
(2) Various PTC ceramic air heaters that perform convection heat transfer by the formed hot air. It is characterized by high output power and automatic adjustment of the blown air temperature and output heat.
(3) Infrared radiant heater. Its characteristics actually use the rapid heat generated by the surface of the PTC element or the heat conducting plate to directly or indirectly excite the far-infrared coating or the far-infrared material contacting the surface to radiate the infrared rays, thereby forming the PTC ceramic infrared radiation heater.
PTC heater according to structural characteristics
(1) Common practical PTC ceramic heater. These appliances mainly include: electric mosquito repellents, hand warmers, dryers, electric heating plates, electric irons, electric soldering irons, electric thermal bonding devices, hair curling irons, etc. Its characteristic is that the power is not large, but the thermal efficiency is very practical.
(2) Automatic constant temperature type PTC heater. Such appliances mainly include: small crystal device thermostat, constant temperature incubator, electronic thermos, incubator, thermos cup, insulation plate, holding cabinet, heat preservation table, and the like. It is characterized by automatic insulation, simple structure, good constant temperature characteristics, high thermal efficiency and wide temperature range of use.
(3) Hot air PTC heater. Such hot air PTC heaters mainly include: small warm air heaters, hair dryers, greenhouse machines, dryers, dry closets, clothes dryers, industrial drying equipment, and the like. It is characterized by high output hot air power, fast heat, safety, and automatic adjustment of air temperature and power consumption.